Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving and the Week Leading Up

Well it is Turkey Day and I am getting to spend some time with the fam. Well, not at this moment, but I will. I don't get home much anymore, so I know how good it is to spend some time here.

This past week wasn't too bad. A little work, a little football and basketball, some running, the usual. My life isn't exciting enough to fill up a blog, but I'm trying. The highlight of my week was this past Sunday, as I got to hang out with Raynolds and watch our hero Jack Bauer walk back into our lives. The wait is over and Jack is Back!!

Really, other than that, Florida won, Green Bay lost, and my life is boring. I am starting to second guess this whole blogging thing, because I don't think my life needs to be in print right now. We'll see in the near future. Have a great Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Don't give up on the blogging thing just yet! Give yourself the proper amount of time to warm up to it and before you know it, you'll be addicted!! haha