Friday, January 23, 2009

Cause I'm Leaving, On A.......Uhaul. I Don't Know When I'll Be Back Again.....

Well it is time for me to head back to Campbellsville. I will be leaving on Tuesday morning. Since most of my blog friends posted their Favorites of 2008 posts and I didnt, I decided that I will post my favorite Chattanooga things. To clarify, it is my favorite things or pictures that have happened since I moved here. Some won't be Chattanooga related, but happened over the past few months while I was here. So here we go(in chronological order):


1.Wedding season
You probably cant tell, but on the right are the Geyers. They got married the day after I moved to town. And on the right are the Wellmans. Ross was my roommate and friend since high school. The only problem was that they got married on the same day, and since David proposed first, and the wedding was in Chatty, I decided to go to the Geyer's wedding and miss Ross' Bowling Green wedding.

2.Calvary Chapel/New Building
I was really praying for a church to get involved with in Chattanooga, and God answered in a big way. I fell in love with Calvary Chapel and the staff. This picture is actually from the first service at the new building. If you look closely, I am sitting in the next to last row. The third person in the row wearing the red shirt is Joe Brunk, then me, Kasey, Megan Stephens, Deb Jones, and David Nigh.

3. Good People
And most of the people who read my blog are the good people that I got to spend time with here. So if you are reading this, you are one of these people, so... nuff said.

4. Da Gators!!!

Come on, you knew I couldn't go through this blog without giving a shout-out to my boys from Gainesville. And 2 of our big 3 will be coming back, so next year is looking great as well. And this picture may be my new favorite. Sure, the gimmick was stolen from Lebron's Nike campaign, but I still like it.




Well, I think that will close out my time in Chattanooga. I have loved it and can't wait to come back for good.

1 comment:

Becca Rocha said...

we're going to miss you todd!