Sunday, January 18, 2009

Tagged(I think I'm obligated to do this)....

So Kristin tagged me in this little picture thing. I was going to skip it, but I decided to after seeing the picture. You have to go into your photo albums and post the 4th photo from the 4th album. And here we go:

This was taken at the 2007 AOPI Rose Formal. On the left is Victoria Sansom, my date, and on the right is Lori Morel, Joe Brunk's date. It was definitely a fun and exhausting day. Kasey had already asked Ben to go, but Victoria and Lori wanted to do something fun to ask Joe and me. Lori actually made a little scavenger hunt, leading Joe all around Bowling Green. At the end, she had a big plate of bacon (Joe is a big bacon fan) and she asked him to formal. And Victoria rewrote the lyrics to the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air rap, and asked me in the song (Lori laid the beat). And the formal was alot of fun. We were about the only ones there not hammered, so we had our own fun. I ran a half marathon that morning and was exhausted, but still got down with it. The girls were alot of fun, and anytime you get Ben, Joe, and me together on a dance floor, it is pretty awesome. Definitely a highlight of that semester.

P.S. I think most of my blog friends were already tagged, so I guess I get to skip that part.
P.S.S. Refer to my last post about 24. After 24 aired that night, I realized that I had missed my calling as a prophet.Well, only a prophet when it comes to 24. And no, I did not cheat. I just had more faith in the "bad guy."

1 comment:

Kasey Lee said...

AWESOME!!! I love it! What a great memory...we AOII's know how to throw a good party ;)